At Advance Therapy, we provide high-quality physical therapy and occupational therapy services to help you in your healing journey toward mobility, functionality, recovery, and restoration.
What is physical therapy (PT)?
Physical therapy is a healthcare profession that treats acute or chronic pain, movement and physical impairments resulting from injury, trauma or illness. Physical therapy is used to improve a patient's physical function through a variety of interventions.
What is occupational therapy (OT)?
Occupational therapy is a healthcare profession that helps to develop, recover, or maintain the meaningful activities, or occupations, of individuals, groups, or communities. OTs often work with people with mental health challenges, physical disabilities, trauma or injuries, or a variety of health and cognitive impairments.
Conditions We Treat
Physical and Occupational Therapy can be beneficial for a wide variety of issues, including but not limited to:
- Pre and Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Pain or Dysfunction of:
- Shoulder, Hip,Knee, Ankle, Foot, Elbow, Wrist
- Hand Therapy
- Low Back Pain
- Postural Deficits
- Trigger Points
- TMJ/Facial Pain
- Vestibular: Vertigo and Dizziness
- Pelvic Floor Weakness/Dysfunction
- Pediatric and Adult Torticollis
- Stroke/Traumatic Brain Injury
- Pediatric Developmental Delay
- Pediatric Sensory Regulation and Behavior Management
- Pediatric Gross and Fine Motor Deficits
- Balance & Fall Prevention
- Gait Assessment and Training
- Worker’s Compensation
- Wellness Consultations
- Injury Prevention
- Strength and Conditioning
- Wound Care
ADDITIONALLY, we provide
- Custom Upper Extremity Orthotics/Splints
- Home Safety Evaluations
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Pre-Surgical Cancer
Who We Treat
We treat people of all ages and abilities whose lives are impaired by physical or cognitive challenges that may be improved by physical therapy and/or occupational therapy.